308CC rear screen shattered

308cc

Tadpole
Tadpole
Posted in parts wanted- I'm after a rear screen for a 2009 308cc, went to pick up the car from station car park and found the rear screen shattered!!
So far I haven't been able to find a new one in Australia, so was hoping someone on this forum may know of a new or 2nd hand one, otherwise it's an 8 week wait from France and huge price.

If you can install a SH glass which I'm sure is possible. Wrecker in VIC may still have a cc, seems to be a few in VIC and QLD wrecker with these in-stock.

If you want new I'll dig out an Italian supplier I bought a new quarter window from for our wagon as same issue had to order from France 5 weeks. Less than a week from Italy

S-1971 2009 Peugeot 308CC 1.6L Turbo convertible 4 speed for wrecking, all parts 4 sale ,

16100710 80
Screenshot_20230923-104008_Chrome.jpg

If you can install a SH glass which I'm sure is possible. Wrecker in VIC may still have a cc, seems to be a few in VIC and QLD wrecker with these in-stock.

If you want new I'll dig out an Italian supplier I bought a new quarter window from for our wagon as same issue had to order from France 5 weeks. Less than a week from Italy

S-1971 2009 Peugeot 308CC 1.6L Turbo convertible 4 speed for wrecking, all parts 4 sale ,
Wow thanks for the quick response, I'll follow up those leads