306 S16 torque curve

haha No Dizzy!! LOL
What controls the timing then? Does the ECU have any say in the matter? This is crazy! eek!

xqisid I was thinking something along those lines regarding the pinging. So fingers crossed we can kill two birds with one stone.

Have to wait till after this leaking problem is fixed tho :( <a href="http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001334" target="_blank">See Here</a>

cheers!
Mike

Hi everyone ,

I found this post and I am very happy that someone , has encountered this problem before I did , mabe I can get some help ...

So I need to know something, my car has the diaprhagms connected to the electro-valve , withch I took out , and it is working , but the e-v has two more hose connections , and don't know what goes into those couse I don't have anything connected ... can anyone help me please ??

mircea

Shouldn't this thread be in the 'Technical' section of the forum?

There's a similar thread going on in there already...

Technically it should be, however it was originally started in June so was lost until it was brought up by lemnarm just recently.

205 GTI16 said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the 'Technical' section of the forum?

There's a similar thread going on in there already...
true

but as there is a similar one there i left this one go as the other one was creating more interest

if this one creates any great interest i'll merge it in with the other one but as both threads seemed to have been dug up from the deep i'll leave it be for the moment