306 N3/5 Control Arms

J4RS

Fellow Frogger
Bit of info if any body whats it...

GTI 6 contol arms are modified for extra strength.. but can be fitted to all 306 models... as I'm sure most of you are aware.. problem is, due to added strength they cane the rear bush mountings... the bush CAN be supplied without the whole control arm!!! under the sister company part numbers...

:pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :citplak: :citplak: :citplak:

BW205 said:
so are you saying the rear bushes and mountings on the GTi-6 required more frequent replacements??

Cheers
Billy

If you enjoy the car the way you should, every 25k or less fine cracks appear ... god I miss my GTI6 :disappr:

:cheers: :pugplak:

BW205 said:
Pug's normal GTi-6 bushes still the best or ....there are better after market ones???

Cheers
Billy

IfI remember correctly they are availble in the UK from Peugeot sport..
find the link from UK PUG web site. Based in Birmingham... :) ;)

:pugplak: :pugplak:

I got a genuine Peugot Parts kit for the front and rear bushes of both right and left front control arms, cost $120 all up. Not sure if they are the same as the GTI6, however I am yet to put them on so do not know if any difference will be had.

Brad said:
I got a genuine Peugot Parts kit for the front and rear bushes of both right and left front control arms, cost $120 all up. Not sure if they are the same as the GTI6, however I am yet to put them on so do not know if any difference will be had.

Bargin mate... :approve:

what colour are they??? reason been they should a different material to stock sometimes yellow or Blue...???? :approve:

:afplak: