$25000 for a 205!

Ash,
I saw it too and went round 2 have a look at it... the thing is golden. The guy has kept it in his garage and never drove it in the rain. A real fanatic!!
I offered him 18k and told him i'd use it 4 spares then we left.

LOL!

i don't think he'll get that price .... mind u there was a "94 classic" for sale in vic some weeks ago with 67,000kms for $18k ... it seems these pugs are more popular in Vic then in NSW question

They probably are man but at the end of the day there's more europeand down here... I geed this guy up about the car before i left though. I told him that if u don't regularly drive a car it ends up with piston slap, etc.. it was a laugh man.
I gotta admit if money was no issue I would have bought it and dropped the clutch in his driveway then used it for a spare parts car.

Dare I say that this car will probably appreciate in price in due time?

It surely is an awesome example of what is destined to be a classic.

But don't increase in value other wise i'd have invesed in 205's instead of shares

Luca:
But don't increase in value other wise i'd have invesed in 205's instead of shares
heh,
Some would say shares aren't much of an investment either:)

You're right though......although i'd like to see 205gtis be worth something in the future it is unlikely they will reach true "collectble" (ie worth anything significant) status at least anytime in the next 30yrs.

504TIs don't seem to be worth much.....306gti6s are rapidly depreciating same with the convertibles.....too early to tell if 406 coupes are going to be anything special.....
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited:
I truely doubt it my friend.. if anything the 205T16 would be something special but even those have their used by date. 2 me my Pug is my collectors item and god help the Clio sport 16v that saw my tail lights on the weekend!
STILL THE TUFFEST (slightly worked) HOT HATCH AROUND!!

...mmmm...personally if i was selling that car and some guy offered me 18 000 but than told me he was going 2 use it for parts....

...yea...i d rather burn the damn thing first or give it away for free...

but than thats just me...

dino

did u just ask me out on a date in your pajero????

i have 2 decline!!!sorry mate

cheers
dino

seems 2 me like u're not communicating with u're brain man...