205 Slip Diff

matt205

Fellow Frogger
For anyone that's interested theres a white Series 3 205 for sale in Sydney, Reg is SNO-395. The point of interest is that this car WAS fitted with an LSD when new. I know this as I used to work with a former owner who bought it form the original owner etc etc. Be interesting to see if it still has it fitted.

I know of an S16 out there somewhere with an AP torque biasing diff as well, this car used to belong to a friend of mine, I bet there's someone out there with no idea why there S16 handles so well ;)

two-oh-philic said:
jesus matt look at the cars you own!

Jeez, you sound like my mother-in-law!

I've owned a few others including an 89 SII 205, an 87 GTi that I bought cheap, tidied up, kept for a year sold and made $3k on! Had a 93 Series II MI-16 for few years. I even had a 1990 Porsche 944 S2 for a while, sold it to buy the Clio. Oh yeah and my wife has a 2000 6sp Lexus IS200 (which is for sale, we want a wagon, baby on the way!).

Next on the list for me is a E36 or E39 M3 or possibly 911 GT3 (I drove one a while back and just fell in love). Of course if Renault would pull their finger out I'd buy a Clio V6, infact I have my name down for the first one if they decide to bring them in!

I'm not addicted, I'm not....really :D