205 gti misshapp

le frogg 205

Fellow Frogger
hey guy just wanted to show you what happens when you come into contact with idiots. falcon VS 205. you know which one came out on top.
IMG00114-20130102-0709.jpg

hey guy just wanted to show you what happens when you come into contact with idiots. falcon VS 205. you know which one came out on top.
View attachment 38243

Oh that sucks dude.... Idiots are worst kind of person. You going to repair him aren't you ???? I'm sure you'll be able to track parts down no sweat.

Chris

Damn. Thats rubbish.
By the look of it it might just be a case of a new bumper, front quarter and headlight.
I hope the sub frame didn't get bent up.

Best of luck with it mate.

Is the Fowlcan driver not insured?

yeah i really hope there is no structural damage and the fact that the door wouldnt open was because of the guard. apparently no matter what if you hit someone in front of you its your fault. so there is nothing i can do.

What happened?

not entirely sure. the woman i was following happend to decide to jam on the anchors whilst the two lane round about was clear of cars. doing so without taillights didnt help my poor little pug. if the rear of the falcon didnt leave the ground i probably wouldnt have noticed its was stopped. so i also chucked out the sand bags but the 205 doesent have abs so traction was absent, the the towbar on the falcon hooked between the headlight and the fender and pulled it out.

It looks pretty clear to me and from experience I can tell you the view the insurance and the police will take is that you rear ended someone which is one of two situations in which you are entirely at fault by default (the other one is hitting a stationary vehicle). Bad luck.

Yes, unfortunately you need to expect people will do stupid things from time to time and leave enough room for this to happen as well as be prepared for it.
Graham

It looks pretty clear to me and from experience I can tell you the view the insurance and the police will take is that you rear ended someone which is one of two situations in which you are entirely at fault by default (the other one is hitting a stationary vehicle). Bad luck.

You said the Ford had no stop lights? So in effect it was unroadworthy. If so, that's about the only wriggle room you have in contesting it. Did you exchange details or get the reg number of it?

im in canberra and breaking a low km 1992 si in about a fortnight. Its alpine white and straight.

Bumma! Looks like a hefty shunt!

Good luck with the repairs

Julian

Ren5turbo2 said:
im in canberra and breaking a low km 1992 si in about a fortnight. Its alpine white and straight.
I have to ask, why? Aren't they getting rare enough already?

It'll end up like all the Monaro LS coupés that were faked up as GTS variants - now an unmolested HQ LS is worth nice dollars.

Im poaching the dash thats mint to put into a gti, plus i have too many cars so one must go.

Yes, and the fact is that they are actually better than the GTis.
Probably one of the best cars Peugeot has ever made and people are throwing them away. I just paid up the rego on my old one after all after a week of driving the GTi.

Oh well, I have a spare or two so I will have the only one left in a few years I guess.

Graham

I have to ask, why? Aren't they getting rare enough already?

It'll end up like all the Monaro LS coupés that were faked up as GTS variants - now an unmolested HQ LS is worth nice dollars.