205 gti mi16 maybe for sale (ex Jr20516v's)

Gilly

Fellow Frogger
205gti Mi16

$11,000 ono reg (QLD registered)

$10,400 ono unreg

I maybe travelling soon due to work commitments (military) and regrettably i maybe shooting myself in the foot and selling my beloved 205gti!! it has a the mi16 conversion never caused any hassle great condition still looks the same as the photos in the members gallery under Jr. i may be color coding the bumpers before i sell it. It is getting a complete gearbox recon (clutch, pressure plate, bearings etc... the old clutch was still pretty good but it started to jump out of gear)... c.v. and drive shafts are all re-cond by peugeot.... all work has always been carried out by peugeot receipts to show.... any further questions conact myself or Jr on the history of the car. It drives beautifully!!!! peugeot_

this would be a nice car...if only i could convince my dad a 205 is worth 11k hehehe

good luck with work...come back safely...

john how about you?
buy it again and sell it within 3 years, that way you'll keep the accountant happy :D

mmmmmuhmmm...... i got $8000 that i planned to spend over a period of time on the S16,.... now im tempted, but fall abit short of your asking price...
Xq

come on fellas ...... its an awsome car and Jr does know his 205's/Mi16's and remember i did say ono so call me if you are interesred on 02 49646615 or 0419221613.... we can talk turkey then ...

xqisid:
mmmmmuhmmm...... i got $8000 that i planned to spend over a period of time on the S16,.... now im tempted, but fall abit short of your asking price...
Xq
Hmmm... $8000 on the S16, you could easily turbo/super charge it for that, and throw in GrpN drive shafts and CV's.

Otherwise, how about 250hp N/A, you would need alot of head work and get the cams, crank and conrods balanced to get the rev's up and you can make it. Hey, I got 296hp out of my S16, sure I was playing Grand Tourismo 2 but thats just as good as real life.

How about an LSD? I heard there are some Quaife ones floating around.

I say supercharge it. It is my new favourite. It was interesting, the difference between nornally aspirated and forced induction. I picked up a supercharged Toyota Sprinter about 3 weeks ago. Straight away I started looking for other people who had done or bought Sprinters with the 4AGE or 4AGZE conversion. Anyway, I went for a run in a NA 4AGE engined one with all the bells and whistles. About 190hp. Went like stink....after 7000rpm. The cams were so lumpy it was almost undrivable under 6000. We then jumped in mine. Dunno the output yet (dyno this Saturday). Completely different concept. Same engine with a blower. All the torque in the world but runs out of steam at about 5500-6000. I have always loved high output 8000rpm screaming fours but I think I might be a converted man. Once you've been blown, you will never go back!

Sorry to hijack your thread. Good luck with your sale. If timing was different I might be interested myself. Neil, who I live with is building one at the moment. A very fine tool, a 205 Mi16. Best of two awesome cars.

Cheers,

Cal.

But a Mi16 205 is so tempting....... just gotta find somewere to put it!!!!...... still $8000 is very short of $11000.
Xq

ps, i want to fit the 4agze blower where the A/C compressor sits but, having done some Supersprint rounds i know now that peak power is essential. so i might jus play with some head work... or 50Hp of NOS.... just a thought.

Gilly:
205gti Mi16

$11,000 ono reg (QLD registered)

$10,400 ono unreg

I maybe travelling soon due to work commitments (military) and regrettably i maybe shooting myself in the foot and selling my beloved 205gti!! it has a the mi16 conversion never caused any hassle great condition still looks the same as the photos in the members gallery under Jr. i may be color coding the bumpers before i sell it. It is getting a complete gearbox recon (clutch, pressure plate, bearings etc... the old clutch was still pretty good but it started to jump out of gear)... c.v. and drive shafts are all re-cond by peugeot.... all work has always been carried out by peugeot receipts to show.... any further questions conact myself or Jr on the history of the car. It drives beautifully!!!! peugeot_

it is still for sale did you get my e-mail i sent it today (14th mar) i forgot to add it does have a sunroof as well but the photo's show that anyhoo......

Can you please send some photos to me. I know someone who might consider it. cballinger@capablestaff.com.au

Cal.

Hey Gilly, sad to see my ex being sold, hopefully will go to another good home. [as he takes out the
hankerchief]
The timing is out atm as i would certainly have liked to have bought my old car back..its a beauty
and worth every cent but i'm a bit skint atm having just got back yesterday from backpacking in a moslem country. PHEW!!
Good luck with the sale and if its still for sale in say 6 weeks ..i'm interested!
I could handle two mi16 205's in the garage. LOL
cheers jr

Would it be fair to assume this has been sold? Anybody know?

Cal.

Gilly - 205mi16 not for me, however i recall you mentioned a mate of yours had an 89 205 for sale (14/3 post) Do you know if his car is still available? I sent an email to the address you mentioned .... but no response.
cheers

G'day guys sorry about being slow with the replies the car has not been sold and i will hope fully have some digi camera shots to send to those requiring some.... My mates car is still for sale as is mine my mobile is 0419221613 leave a message with your details and i'll surely get back to you.... call my number and leave details of your number if you interested in my friends 205 as well ...... yes JR i think i am shooting myself in the foot i should put the thing in storage but money is tempting me to much at the moment!!!!! :confused: