2016 Victoria French Car Festival - October 16th

Good talking to you (GS owner84) and your Girl. A wonderful day and good to catch up with friends. Sharing this passion we have for French Cars in the atmosphere we had yesterday, is what it's all about!
Thankyou to the Organizers ...... Michael Paas

Good talking to you (GS owner84) and your Girl. A wonderful day and good to catch up with friends. Sharing this passion we have for French Cars in the atmosphere we had yesterday, is what it's all about!
Thankyou to the Organizers ...... Michael Paas

Michael,

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and John and hearing about your wonderful experiences with Citroens. Mia and I had such a wonderful day, partly thanks to you and John. Thank you...

I would also to thank others, including Michael Berry and Adrian (IE23) for their time and assistance in discussing matters relating to DS and CX. You guys are so knowledegable and thoughtful.

Once again, great event organised by the RCCV.:headbang:

Is this Peter D-G's Matra, from Tassie..?

90131d1476602026-2016-victoria-french-car-festival-october-16th-frog.jpg

Yep. I sloped across on the ferry for the day (arrived Sunday morning & left Sunday night).

I second the above sentiments about the day being well organised & a pleasure to attend. I do hope that future organisers stick with Williamstown as a venue despite the expense (it's best viewed as a non-profit exercise & costs are covered by entry fees).

cheers! Peter