2011 Peugeot 207cc Auto - gearbox fault repair needed message

As per the advise I have installed Spring anf aligned Quadrant.
Now I find a buzzing noice when i chang the gears. i only plug the battery and T/ecu to test it.
Now is it multifuction switch? i felt like the balljoint is not quite aligned to the blue socket.

also wanted to know what is the safest way to check the job is all good before test drive. I did lasttime was hook up radioator and fill coolent etc and trung the engine on
You don't normally pay attention to the buzzing of the electro valves until you work on them. Then you cant stop hearing them!
The first reaction is: "Is that right, should they buzz like that?". LOL!
That's why those electro valves fail, they are constantly "modulating" to regulate the fluid pressure. They are doing a lot of work. You don't normally hear them because the engine is running and the movement of hydraulic fluid dampens the action of the valves.
The other electro valves on the side and bottom of the valve body are either on or off. They don't modulate (well not like the regulator valves). That's why they are a different shape and rarely fail.
I still hear the bussing noice when engine off and move the gear shifter..LOL. i hope it wont coause any further issues.other thant that all good.except the 2 gear change bit harsh with a jerk.

the 1-2 gear change is often a bit clunky on these, pretty "normal"...

I have cleaned and installed valve body shift solonoids last year. However from 2nd gear to 3rd gear shifitng is dealys. engine raves up a bit and then enguages witha jerk. rest of the gear shifting is smooth (1 to2 and 3 to 4).

Do i have to flsuh and replace the gear oil with OEM?
is it due to the valve body soloids earing off or need a antoher look?

The valve body valves may be worn and only an expensive repair is available which reams out the valve barrels... can't remember the technical terms.

Ideally replace the Complete VB from another AL4, I still have a couple of unknown condition but will prove any change to the 2nd to 3rd shifting.

Also eliminates the smaller solenoids not operating fast enough but also check wiring not damaged with additional resistance from Grey connector to solenoid.

It's a messy job so you'll need to bit the bullet and try as flushing the oil may help but VB may already be too far worn.