For Sale 2 C5s

Pierre anthony

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm forced to part ways with both my C5s. One is a 2005 2.2 hdi wagon, silver/grey, with only 172000Ks the other is a 2007 2.2 hdi hatchback. the wagon is running and driving but it needs the fault codes cleared as it locked me out 2yrs ago with the only key still in the ignition barrel. I'm throwing brand new front brake rotors for this one as it was standing outside and the front rotors are rusty. the other is a hatchback, red/grey, with turning xenon headlights. It also has a sunroof. the only drawback is the engine has a hydraulic lock. I bought it from a Chinese guy basically sight unseen, a big mistake, when he showed me a picture of it. I drove it to work for a week and everything was working fine until I opened the coolant tank and tried to flush the creamy froth out, that's when it locked up. I also found that the transmission heat exchanger had been bypassed, I'm not sure why but I suspect that the idiot who owned this car had no idea what he was doing. Looking at $1500 for the wagon, and any reasonable price for the hatchback. Both cars are too good to dismantle.