For Sale 1974 Peugeot 504 - Complete Project

FedGrapes

Fellow Frogger
Hey! You there! You with the good taste in cars!!

Have you found that the Covid hype is running out, but you still want an excuse to not go outside and talk to people? It's time for an achievable project! Stay home and give those people a good reason, then get a stunning Peugeot at the other end!

This 1974 504 GL was bought from @James S in Canberra in 2012, along with nearly the entirety of the parts and spares, from this thread:

The intention was finish my degree in Perth, get a job, and spend holidays in Sydney with dad getting this gem of nostalgia going again. Unfortunately, part time university takes a long time, Rob Lowe decided that I don't need disposable income, and health concerns and fatigue decided I don't need spare energy. *Car sales voice: "Our loss is your opportunity!"

The car is garaged in Como, NSW, and the condition is the same as when collected a decade ago from Canberra. It is a non-runner, but rolls when tyres are pumped, as we tested yesterday. You will need to tow the vehicle away, and there are some details to be discussed for access restrictions. The body is mostly good, with a couple of non-structural dents, and the associated surface rust, that need sorting out.

Looking for EOI; not sure the value of a 504 project currently. It would be nice to recuperate the purchase and delivery costs. The parts form the major cost of this project. Lots of NOS fittings, 5sp gearbox, aircon equipment, replacement interior, 15inch wheels, in box service parts like brake pads and filters.