1961 Renault Jolly

SEDent

Tadpole
Well I've had her now for two weeks, carburetor odd today to be rebuilt, fuel pump pulled sent out for rebuild, distributor cap, wires, router ordered, brake cylinders in , fuel tank pulled, all hardware off, wicker ordered for seats. Almost ready to start stripping paint. Hoping to be able to fire hercup in the next week or so. Canny wait to hear how she sounds.

Front two seats sent out to the caner for recaneing. Paint stripping has been started....front bumper and part of front two fenders almost stripped.....getting excited as I see the progress being made...should have gas tank and carborator back today or tomorrow...still waiting on fuel pump. Have the distributor and new plugs, plug wire etc ready to go on...

Update....well everyone....finally got to fire her up on Sunday....was so exciting to hear her run....needs some fine tuning and some gaskets replaced but overall everything looks good mechanically wise. Taking all chrome parts to be recromed next week....things are coming along quite nicely.....this is such an exciting project to be working on. I see now why all the excitement the one gets as each peice of the puzzle comes together....I will post pics soon.

engine.jpgFront View.jpgRear Side.jpgRenault Side View.jpgTrunk.jpg

How's it coming along now SEDent ? Looking forward to seeing the progress photos :)

Hi everyone, just an update, things are moving along slowly but surely.....almost have all paint removed from car started on front all is under first coat of primer except for back and rear driver fender almost there then comes filler. Front seats should be ready mid December.....will post pics when primer work is complete before body filler begins...