Help required identifying vehicle

1972 Madza 1300 2 door sedan. Based on windscreen rake, roofline, tombstone seats & rear passenger window sits flush and is push out not wind down also bonnet is narrower than the 1974 model. PS I used own one.

The headlight seems high into the bonnet line with the bonnet shaped around the light a bit like a GS. Wasn't there a minor Japaneese make with a similar headlight .... Hino or Izuzu?

All good fun but imagine the same photo taken today with row upon row of indistinguishable softroaders in various shades of silver, "all made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same"

I think the Morris 1100 that Greenpeace mentioned is a Morris 1500. (Or maybe a 1300 Auto?)
You can tell by the rounded edge on the bottom of the tail light - Morris 1100s had a squared off edge.
Also the door handles are different - the exterior door handles on 1500s are flat, flush mounted (Unique to Australian cars) whereas 1100s have old style push button door handles. (the photo is blurry enough that the door handles could be either type, though...)
I still have nightmares of the 1500 I owned several decades ago...

For you young folks... The Morris 1500 was a unique-to-Australia facelifted version of the Morris 1100. Only sold from 69 to 71. It had the 1500 OHC engine and 5 speed manual gearbox from the UK Austin Maxi stuffed under the bonnet. It had quite possibly the worst gearchange of any car - they had a cable operated gearchange, not like modern cars (which have two cables - one for left/right and one for forward/back), but three cables - one for 1 and 2; one for 3 and 4; and one for 5 and reverse. The gear lever moved between three "jaws", one for each cable. The mechanism was both sloppy and sticky, and they were prone to jumping out of gear. In the UK they re-engineered the gearbox to take a rod operated gearchange like a Mini, but in Australia they had a series of modifications to the gears, synchros, cables and gear lever to improve the feel of the change - mostly unsuccessful. I have read that warranty costs for BMC on these cars were astonishingly high. They were advertised as "The Civilized Sports Car."

They also had an Automatic version, it had the lovely 1300 (1275) A-series motor coupled to a 4 speed auto which used the engine oil, not separate transmission fluid. The engine in these was great but the auto was spectacularly unreliable. You couldn't get a 1500 auto or a 1300 manual in Australia. (Though the previous Morris 1100S was a 1275.)

That greeny/brown wagon with the white roof below the palm tree? No-one has guessed at that yet? It has quite heavy front wheel arches that sort of look familiar, but every time I Google what I think it might be, they don't have the same slim rear roof pillars that this one does.🤷‍♂️

I thought a Hillman Minx. Agreed the pillars look slim and wagons were rare, but the colour is definately a Hillman colour.

Morris 1100 s/w green brown with white roof

Don't think I've ever seen a Morris 1100 s/w but I'd have said this vehicle is too tall compared to a standard Morris 1100, see left. Even the last Minx models were still 1950's tall.

Morris 1100 s/w green brown with white roof
I thought a Hillman Minx. Agreed the pillars look slim and wagons were rare, but the colour is definately a Hillman colour.
The Morris 1100 Traveller was very rare but IIRC were all 2 door?
An early '60s Hillman Minx was one of my thoughts and there are strong similarities. The only thing, when I take in the photo as a whole is the car looks bigger than I would have thought in comparison to the company around it?
It looks as big as the 144 Volvo. The other smaller cars in the photo do look smaller than the bigger cars around them.
My brother had a '63 Super Minx and they are a smallish car.🤷‍♂️

That's about where I started from but couldn't find a photo of one without the chrome stripe/bump strip along the side. The glass looks right.

The Morris 1100 Traveller was very rare but IIRC were all 2 door?
An early '60s Hillman Minx was one of my thoughts and there are strong similarities. The only thing, when I take in the photo as a whole is the car looks bigger than I would have thought in comparison to the company around it?
It looks as big as the 144 Volvo. The other smaller cars in the photo do look smaller than the bigger cars around them.
My brother had a '63 Super Minx and they are a smallish car.🤷‍♂️
Hillman Super Minx

Most of the wagon Hillman Minx's I see on Google images have the white roof extend down the pillars to below the window, where as the Super has roof only white in two tone

Hillman Super Minx.jpg

Still got that trim down the side though, which the one in the parking lot doesn't have.