Spotted in Queensland

Spotted 2 DS3's well out of the city environment this afternoon - a black hatch at Hampton, and a black cabrio near Wivenhoe Dam. Of course I also saw the C4, 2 C5's and the Xantia that were with me on the car club run to The Hampton Motor Museum. Have to say I felt well out of place in the GS in the museum car park full of V8 Fords, Chargers and Monaros.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Spotted at Chermside on Thursday

CoupeSept2015.jpg

Attachments

• Peugeot 406 Coupe.jpg
    Peugeot 406 Coupe.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 383
Spotted this well travelled Queensland based H van on the Western Freeway in Brisvegas, possibly returning from another cross country jaunt.

It's a ripper.

Spotted this well travelled Queensland based H van on the Western Freeway in Brisvegas, possibly returning from another cross country jaunt.

It's a ripper.

Mmmm, white DS with red interior :tongue:

Almost enough to jump camp (to Citroen that is) :D

That belongs to UFO-Craig on the south NSW coast, I doubt you could prise it from him. Though he might be able to pass on some old cardigans..

I think I was stalked by Gibgib and his 2CV today on the Ipswich motorway. I was moving along at a fair clip and saw this familiar car looming in the distance and bugger me he caught up and stayed with me. I asked myself "how fast can a duck go, does it have a V8"?

Is there another cream and maroon 2CV in Brisbane or was it our own Gibgib?

I was in the blue Fregate..

Spotted a dark blue Fregate on Sumners Road Jamboree Heights yesterday afternoon.
Gee, I wonder who that could possibly be?

Ren

Spotted at Currumbin this morning at the start of our CCCQ run, what I think is werdna's old car. I was hoping it was coming on the run but it just happened to be parked where we were gathering. image.jpg

no roof rack on the one from broadbeach; i do seem to remember a photo (last year?) of something like this in a forest but haven't found it - yet...
edit found those pics ; no - 750 HVB @ point glorious - no racks either.
it was not long ago ... i notice things like racks ... well, any reason to want, actually

Last edited:
Yes, you're correct - I just checked the chassis number against the one recorded for 750 HVB / the ex-werdna wagon and it's different from the vehicle spotted yesterday, which is older. (Fortunately it was still wearing an expired rego label - checking chassis numbers on parked cars has just got a whole lot harder without rego labels.)

Black C6 this morning on Nursery Rd Holland Park, turned South onto M1.

I saw a 205Si on Wharf St (I think). It had seen better days, but it's the first 205 I've seen on the road in two years!

I saw that red / maroon 203 in Kelvin Grove the other day.....it's been mentioned here before.

Burgandy 406 Coupe on Raymont Road, Grange on Sunday (22 Nov). Looked tidy although she had some clear coat peeling on the bonnet. I so rarely see these nowadays, I almost got out and kissed it.

I was followed by a very nice white 504 on the way to Cars and Coffee on Saturday, and there was a good 406 coupe there as well. Either of them Aussie frogers?

White DS spotted on Darren Lockyer Way (Yes that Darren Lockyer) at Haigsleigh headed decidedly inbound. Nice cool morning with cloud cover, perfect morning for driving old cars..:drivin:

I also spotted a bitchin FJ ute.

Forgive me for being a dumb Mexican, but who the f_ _ k is Darren Lockyer.

Darren Lockyer Way and it,s a road, in honour of a great Queenslander :roflmao: