Qld Grand Display of French Cars

The owner has had it from new in South Africa and has been in Australia a long time. He just put the original plates on for fun.

R10

Looks nice, also with the R8 looking front bumper.

Last edited:
R10

Yes, the South African assembled R10's were factory fitted with the R8 style bumpers. A few of them which came in via Zimbabwe or Mozambique had the curved, more familiar (to Aus. and N.Z.) style bumpers.

Cheers, Henry

The 'H' van is an absolute cracker, it looks completely original since it was retired from service..

It has a gantry setup in the back for unloading heavy parts, many old and new stickers inside STP, Castrol etc. and plenty of dents and scratches from years of service.

Do any QLD froggers have any more pics or information regarding this van?

attachment.php

The 'H' van is an absolute cracker, it looks completely original since it was retired from service..

It has a gantry setup in the back for unloading heavy parts, many old and new stickers inside STP, Castrol etc. and plenty of dents and scratches from years of service.

Do any QLD froggers have any more pics or information regarding this van?

I'll check to see if I took any more pics, I suspect yes, if so I can post them here :wink2:

The H Van is a little rippa' I spoke briefly with the owner on the day, my memory is vague on details as he had two vehicles on display - if I get this right he had a red/maroon Safari he imported from New Zealand and the H-Van was imported from the UK. I think he is located in Newfarm, but as I say with so many vehicles and people on the day information becomes blurred :crazy: :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

I'll check to see if I took any more pics, I suspect yes, if so I can post them here :wink2:

The H Van is a little rippa' I spoke briefly with the owner on the day, my memory is vague on details as he had two vehicles on display - if I get this right he had a red/maroon Safari he imported from New Zealand and the H-Van was imported from the UK. I think he is located in Newfarm, but as I say with so many vehicles and people on the day information becomes blurred :crazy: :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

I can only find this shot sadly, but you can just see the same owners Safari :wink2:

attachment.php

Cheers
Chris