Official 2011 Perth French Car Festival thread

French Car Day

Hi all

I'm new to aussiefrogs and a member of Association of Citroën Enthusiasts, very interesting forum

I've got a recently aquired real cute 2CV Charleston adorning my garage

Can I bring it to the festival and what do I need to do?

Regards

Serge

Hi all

I'm new to aussiefrogs and a member of Association of Citroën Enthusiasts, very interesting forum

I've got a recently aquired real cute 2CV Charleston adorning my garage

Can I bring it to the festival and what do I need to do?

Regards

Serge

Hi Serge, welcome to the forum (and 2CV ownership!) You are certainly most welcome to come along on the day. Entry is free and ALL are welcome. All you need to do is turn up between 8:30 and 9:30 for a 10am start. Should be a great day. Look forward to seeing your 2CV.

You might want to check out www.2cv.com.au also and www.citroenwa.com if you haven't already.

Cheers,

Justin.

Map

Hi all, here is a rough map of the layout we plan to have next Sunday and an indication of which way to enter etc.

Cheers,

Justin.

Attachments

• Gardens 4 (1024x574).jpg
    Gardens 4 (1024x574).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 442
Bumpity bump! One more sleep people! Come one, come all!!

Get that Frog you own down there no matter the condition or model, also don't be afraid to come for a shorter period. We are not that strict on cars coming and going.

Mostly though, I cant say this enough......

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!

See you there.

:cheers:

chances are i won't be bringing my little frog any more! :( My friend bailed today, too many assignments for him to get through.

I will see you all tomorrow however!

was a good show all up was particually drawn to the silver 504, anybody knows whos it was? and ifs its for sale? hahaaha, no really i want one

really was a good show tho and i enjoyed the range of cars, and the early birds may of got a glimps of the american muscle line up on the adjacent field, but french show took the cake