My 504 Daily Driver Project

Is that the Range Rover I saw that time ? And did it function OK for the trip ? Didn't chew up too much juice ?

I guess that South African lady's husband vetoed the deal....she seemed keen to buy it.

How many km's has the blue Pug now traveled on trailer? I seem to remember a trip, was it from Adelaide? :D

Is that the Range Rover I saw that time ? And did it function OK for the trip ? Didn't chew up too much juice ?

I guess that South African lady's husband vetoed the deal....she seemed keen to buy it.

Yep, same Rangie. Functioned perfectly. Rather not discuss fuel use, I need therapy for that.

Their plans changed, they bought a motorhome instead. They were very keen up to that point!

Good to have the 504 back in Melbs, Scotty. And you too of course! What brings you back?

Would you kindly PM me your mobile number. I was trying to find your Dad's number last night to arrange pickup of my window licker rubbers... I hope he still has them!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Long time between drinks!

So, I've finally managed to get the rest of Pascal together. This year I managed to take it to the PCCV French Car Festival.

309596205_10161341077576062_5684171863558160506_n.jpg

There is still a few minor things to get ready before roadworthy check and registration, but it's closer than it's ever been!

When it was up here in Brisbane, I saw the seats, which he had reupholstered very nicely, and a great colour. Real door handles, too !

Onya, Scott ! :dance:

Come on Scott, the suspension is torture....any updates (with pics) on the blue 504?

Just as an aside, we all know that many 504s existed in Egypt and Argentina (whatever happened to our member Molerpa ?), but I often wonder how many there still are these days.
Just by chance, in a thread about reliable cars on Whirlpool forums yesterday I saw this post :

"The absolute champions of reliability resulting in stellar longevity in the last 50 years were the Peugeot 504/505, the Volvo 240 series and the Mercedes W123.
I am currently traveling in Argentina and Uruguay, and there are still lots of 504s around along (with surprisingly many Renault 12s). A couple of years ago in Morocco most taxis were ~40-year-old Mercedes W123s and Peugeot 504s".

Just looked him up....it seems Molerpa hasn't posted for eight and a half years !