British and european car show yarra glen vic

julian c b

Fellow Frogger
i went to this show yesterday and have never seen such a big crowd of cars and people wandering around .the weather was perfect. I was surprised it was/nt shown on the tv news that night

I would've lived to go but had another commitment. Always a good day.

It's a 10-minute walk from home and I sadly only had a spare half hour to explore it. I will definitely be there for hours if they do it again.

i went to this show yesterday and have never seen such a big crowd of cars and people wandering around .the weather was perfect. I was surprised it was/nt shown on the tv news that night
I think there are many automotive events that deserve an airing to make the wider community aware of,unfortunately mainstream tv channels only seem interested if there are accidents and incidents.historic Winton is coming up at end of may..that would deserve a viewing…jim

Historic Winton well worth a look - a) good cars and bikes racing and b) some amazing cars in the car park or displays

HAs been a triumphant effort by Austin Seven club over the years

Andrew

i have just received my torque magazine from the peugeot car club of vic and was surprised to see no mention of the european car show . .i would have expected a page or two and some photos because it was such a big event

i have just received my torque magazine from the peugeot car club of vic and was surprised to see no mention of the european car show . .i would have expected a page or two and some photos because it was such a big event
Too soon? Maybe next issue...