Alternative to ArmourAll?

rek:
On the topic of interiors, how does one properly clean the suede bits of leather/suede seats?

I use a leather conditioner on the leathery bits, but am paranoid of messing up the suede ..

(come to think of it, all the interior needs a big cleaning :( )
Most furniture shops should have the proper stuff to clean suede. Alternatively, you can try to replace the suede trim with Alcantara (which is fake suede but costs 2-3 more than the real stuff :confused: )

Autoglym make some pretty good stuff (actually makes the Macguiars look cheap). I use Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care for my interior and any exterior rubber bits. Good luck with finding it though!

Try prepsol with a dash of transmission oil
Thats what I used at panel shops.

head_ban

Peter, the GTi6 uses Alcantara, it's not real suede, but as recommended, go to a furniture or shoe repair store and buy a suede spray and buffing brush. Keep it clean by gently brushing out the dirt.

Dino, glad to hear you can get 303 down there, it's not readily available up here. Depends on the shop, I think. I bought the last bottle at an Autobarn in Queensland when I was up there last. I am yet to see it in Sydney, saw it once in Wagga, went back a bit later and it was gone. You're right it a top product, it's highly regarded.