thread
  • Help

Thread: thread

Default thread

Does anyone know the size and pitch of the thread of the little outlet for the booster vacuum on 205GTI inlet manifold? I have measured 8.8mm and it seems it's .7mm pitch, but these don't seem like metric sizes.

Can it be an imperial or something else?

Advertisement
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

M9x1? Sounds a bit like the thread on Fiamm air horn compressors.

Thank you Addo. No, it is definitely smaller than 1mm pitch. Matched against a 4x.7 screw seems to be exactly the same pitch.

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

That was a brain fade by me. I actually meant M90,75 - that's the "other" 9mm metric fine.

Maryland Metrics have a well-known and often-quoted thread identification chart - I'd looked it up there:

http://mdmetric.com/tech/tict.htm

Thank you very much, addo. That sounds about right. Maryland metric is very good. I found Allen head 7mm bolts there some time ago. Now to find a tap.

Thread Information