504 door cards, wagon/sedan the same??
  • Help

Default 504 door cards, wagon/sedan the same??

Curious, I've never really matched them up but are the wagon rear door cards the same as the sedan version, im guessing the fronts are,
    please excuse my lack of knowledge and research came up troublesome

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Default Doors 504

From memory the front door skins are the same,wagon and sedan the wagon doors are taller in the glass, the rear doors on the wagon are longer so the rear cards are different fronts the same douse that make sense .pugs

sweet all good, to good to be true, just makes the challenge for all of them harder or half as hard

Fellow Frogger!

Hi leftcoast,
    What are you doing....trying to fit wagon cards to a sedan OR sedan door cards to a wagon ?
    Do you need sedan ones and would like to swap your wagon ones maybe is what I am reading or vice versa ?

My bad, trying to find full set of sedan ones, or fit wagon to sedan, but want all 4 the same in good condition, so wary of just getting fronts now and rears later and ther was a wagon for sale near by so was contemplating a parts car but its to good to pull apart but if I could get fronts I can just look for rears so upping and arring about the wagon ones, make sense.... Or am I nutty

pur-john, not pew-john! peujohn's Avatar

What colour are you looking for? I have about three sets of havana door cards for the sedan.
    John W

1979 Peugeot 504 GTI 2.2 litre 5 speed - 72 kW at the wheels

1974 Peugeot 504 TI
    - now on the road

2009 Peugeot 407 HDI wagon - family car

Previous: 2005 407 HDI manual sedan, 1980 504 GL, 1990 405 Mi16, 1977 504 GL Special, 1984 505 SRD Turbo

Fellow Frogger!

West coast...I certainly would swap wagon ones for sedan ones but not wanting to jump in front of John....I have sedan ones that are light brown or dark brown ones. Bob

Fellow Frogger!

pm sent

colour is not really an issue, prefer darker but open to colour as i may end up dying them a certain colour, its mainly the condition im after, as if the splash plastic was not installed on certain doors or if the outer rain window seal are buggered it seems the wooden card bit is always destroyed, which then resulted in torn/destroyed vinyl, reason i may dye them is to match my future seats if i ever find them,

John > keen for a full set, not sure if Havana is what im after but willing to proceed further,

just to keep clear, i was looking at buying a wagon for the parts, but its way to good to wreck and im not in that much of a hurry to raid a perfectly good car,
    but if anybody is looking for a nice wagon there is one here in perth for $2500 maybe, it was on ebay and around local papers, but i didnt buy it

Thread Information