205GTI DFZ pistons?
  • Help

Default 205GTI DFZ pistons?

Trawling through ebay I came across a number of places where they sell pistons (mainly Wossner but I have found Mahle as well) which seem to match (going by physical sizes) the DFZ pistons. Anyone bought these?

Advertisement

Any other source people use?
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

PPM in Melbourne will make what ever you want from Mahle blanks. DFZ pistons are the same as Si pistons.

'92 205 Mi16
    '90 Mi16x4

Do you particularly want forged pistons (Wossner/custom mahle)? I bought a set of cast ones recently for not much, with barrels and rings (mahle). around $600 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by chez00 View Post
    Do you particularly want forged pistons (Wossner/custom mahle)? I bought a set of cast ones recently for not much, with barrels and rings (mahle). around $600 IIRC.

Not really. Where did you buy them from? I couldn't find any source.

Just noticed you have a DKZ spec engine, mine needs the low compression (DFZ) pistons. Keep in mind.

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

I actually have the DFZ pistons - as Peter said, they're same as the Si. I bought them through work, I'll look up price and availability tomorrow for you.

This is awesome. Thank you. Are they original Peugeot?

If you can get the whole kit (liners+rings) I am interested.

VIP Sponsor

The DFZ pistons are actually the high compression ones (when fitted to the DKZ head), the DFZ head has a greater volume than the DKZ.
    I have three new DFZ pistons if anyone needs an odd one or three.
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by schlitzaugen View Post
    Not really. Where did you buy them from? I couldn't find any source.

Just noticed you have a DKZ spec engine, mine needs the low compression (DFZ) pistons. Keep in mind.

Yeah I can get them: new mahle pistons, rings and liners to suit DFZ for $654 including freight to my workshop. Then it would just be a parcel to you. PM me if you're interested - they're available here in Adelaide so no wait.

Thread Information