I finally got my 205 with it's new engine and Haltech 500 on the dyno last week. I came away with mixed results however, as the TDC sensor was playing up. There was a lot of interference/noise resulting in "missed" trigger events. With some massaging of the software we did get it working, but not over 6500. The result recorded was 123kW @ 6500. I'm happy with that, as it use to make 123kW @ 7500. So there's plenty left to find.
Rather than use a Motronic sensor, Haltech suggested replacing it with a hall effect trigger that will fit in the same hole and use the Motronic teeth. It should be a lot more reliable with a 12V square wave. I have to make an adapter to mount it, then it's back to the dyno to finish off the mapping.