Hi fellow enthusiasts,
Early notice that the 2016 Victorian French Car Festival is set for October 16th at Seaworks in Williamstown.
More information will follow but here's a snapshot of what we are expecting.
- Approximately 300 display vehicles.
- 3000 visitors
- Two stages with rolling activities
- Gabriel Gate cooking display (with a twist this year)
- Catering on-site plus everything that Williamstown has to offer
- Williamstown Craft Market on next door
- HMAS Castlemaine tours
- Sea Shepherd (subject to them being in Port)
- Tavern on-site will be open
- Family friendly environment
This is just an initial post to give people plenty of time to plan their visit. You don't have to be a member of a car club to attend and display.
Interstaters this is the event to attend. Sing out if you need accommodation advice or any help and we'd love to see you.