Much loved and very reliable, but a new car purchase means it's time for this fuego to move on to a new owner (who I hope will get as much enjoyment out of the car as I have).
* 1985 model
* Registered in NSW (located in Sydney's inner west) in Sept 2004 (ex Tasmania) – full vehicle service at Colliers prior to registration/pink slip
* Transmission , new in 2002 ( not merely ex another wreck but actually new original parts from gearbox to final drive, cost around $1500
* Bare metal respray ($4000!...what was I thinking) using the original Fuego formula
* Engine overhauled at 150,000 ks by previous owner ( a mechanic and auto electrician)
* Brakes and front end done at the same time as transmission
* New wheels and high performance /speed rated tyres fitted less than 5000 ks ago to avoid the impossible cost of having to fit the original specification/hard to get Michelins.
* Air-con works but could probably do with re-gassing
* Alpine CD/Radio stereo with removable face
* Electric windows
* Sheepskin seat covers (very cool!)
Call Luc, only genuinely interested contacts please.
Mob - 0414 302 627
Work - (02) 9921 5274