dealer servicing
  • Help

dealer servicing

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have had the most fantastic service from my Pug dealer here in Brisbane.

My car is still under warranty, and I have had it back to them a few times with various small problems. I have just today picked it up after having some more work done, and not only did they fix the original problem, they also fixed a couple of other things they found wrong, under warranty and therefore for free. I know that some other places would have kept quiet and hoped the problem wouldn't show until after the warranty period was up.

Absolutely brilliant service, and they don't treat me like an idiot who wouldn't know anything about cars just because I'm female...

Penelope

Advertisement

Hey Penelope don't keep it a secret who was the dealer.

Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Oops! Wasn't sure 'advertising' was allowed on this site.

The dealer is CityPeugeot at Newstead, just near the Brekky Creek wharf precinct.

Penelope

Hi Penelope,

I don't see a problem with advertising here (in a subtle way) if it is of service/ interest to other readers.
    Businesses that excel should be recognized as they are few & far between

Spam, especially off topic will be removed ASAP.
    Posting the same thing across 3 forums is spam I reckon, even if it's Peugeot related.

Thanks for sharing
    gibgib

i've only got good reports about my local dealer, city pug in north melbourne (vic)
    and gibgib speaking of spam, for some reason one particular post has appeared in multiple forums, that's strange

[This message has been edited by Andreas (edited 27 May 2001).]

Andeas
    I made the mistake of looking at the web address of the member with 3 posts, browser started spawning all those advertising mini browsers, I hate that so shut it down without checking out the site. I know it costs money to host a site, but with sponsors advertising I'd rather have the choice of clicking to view.
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Thread Information