Buying 206
  • Help

Thread: Buying 206

Tadpole

Buying 206

Hi. I am currently looking at purchases a 206 XT. Basically i would like to hear form anyone who has purchased one, thier experiences good and bad just to give myself a more expanded view then the one giving by the sales team at a yard.

Advertisement

Also does anyone know a good dealer in the melbourne area that gives a good deal.

thanx gwyl

Tadpole
    Yea I got a XT from City peugeot, and I would go there again but another dealer I wished I had seen was the one in Balwyn (or something like that). The one in torak or south melbourne wasn't much help, or the lack of it hung around the car yard for about 30 mins going all over the cars and not a soal turned up. For a good deal can help on that one, I wish I could have though.

Not sure if it usual thing but I know that city peugeot do the 10,000 service for free, not that you need it! I have had a few problems with mine which I'll tell you about (have a look at the other forum for more).

Originally posted by gwyl:
    Hi. I am currently looking at purchases a 206 XT. Basically i would like to hear form anyone who has purchased one, thier experiences good and bad just to give myself a more expanded view then the one giving by the sales team at a yard.

Also does anyone know a good dealer in the melbourne area that gives a good deal.

thanx gwyl

Thread Information