YassMuster

chris hartwell

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
I shall be bringing parts with me to Yass mainly to suit 4CV , R8/10, Caravelle and some other models. I f you require anything in particular now is the time to ask and if I can oblige, I'll bring whatever you need with me.

Whoever is organising this Yass Muster, is not very good at PR. Absolutely no pictures to Aussie Frogs, the entire weekend.

Ray

Here are some photos from the Yass Muster. I didn't take all that many photos (having a good time - like a few beers with Dave Cavanagh) but others did. These photos were taken on Sunday at the Harcourt Inn in Canberra where we had lunch. It was a great Easter weekend enjoyed by all.

1617711659495.jpeg

1617711697683.jpeg

1617711721430.jpeg

1617711753937.jpeg

Damn, didnt know that was on... Most interesting thing to have happened here all year and I missed it :(

If you had been a member of the French car Club of Canberra or the 4CV Register, you would have known. Sorry you missed it. Next one is in two years in Echuca.

It looks like a great event from the photos, very clear pics too.
Strange it is in NSW but no promotion by the Renault Car Club. Their biggest promotion each year is the Jugiong paddock bash for off-road buggies.

Ok, now I understand, I have been concentrating on the wrong section of Aussie Frogs.

1. To find out when the muster is coming up, I need to look under "Renault 4CV parts required".
2. If I have a Renault R8, R10 Dauphine, Caravelle or Floride I should join the 4CV register to get the latest info on the Muster.

Ok, now I understand, I have been concentrating on the wrong section of Aussie Frogs.

1. To find out when the muster is coming up, I need to look under "Renault 4CV parts required".
2. If I have a Renault R8, R10 Dauphine, Caravelle or Floride I should join the 4CV register to get the latest info on the Muster.
Yes I agree there was not much about the Muster on AF, probably due to Facebook being used for everything these days. However if you have a look on FB you will find a heap of photos and some videos of the weekend. Does Not help now it's over.

Renault 4CV Register Of Australia​

Public group​

330 members

Busta...
No, wrong place. "Social Events and Meets" 25 March 2021

Ray

All rear engined Renaults are eligible to join, even Alpines.

Yes I agree there was not much about the Muster on AF, probably due to Facebook being used for everything these days. However if you have a look on FB you will find a heap of photos and some videos of the weekend. Does Not help now it's over.

Renault 4CV Register Of Australia​

Public group​

330 members

Good grief, people still using facebook...? I looked at using it briefly back in 2007 or when ever it came out and quickly hit delete on the whole thing...