YassMuster

Good grief, people still using facebook...? I looked at using it briefly back in 2007 or when ever it came out and quickly hit delete on the whole thing...
Yes I agree there was not much about the Muster on AF, probably due to Facebook being used for everything these days. However if you have a look on FB you will find a heap of photos and some videos of the weekend. Does Not help now it's over.

Renault 4CV Register Of Australia​

Public group​

330 members
I am not on FB, I check AF and expect my membership of the RCCA to provide updated info on events where I can have a run in the Alconi, R8G or Floride. Based on info here on AF I have entered various cars at Eastern Creek and the Silverwater French car day. Given some info and reasonable notice I would probably attend more events including the Yass Muster.

Hi Chris,

As said, it wasn’t an RCCA event but having said that, many members (including myself) are members of both organisations and I thought it had been on the RCCA calendar in the magazine. The 4cv register welcomes all rear engined Renault so you’d fit in well. It costs like $25/yr to join and they send a newsletter/magazine out routinely. As far as I know you need to be a member to attend the musters if you want to join in on the dinners and activities.

I can give you two years notice that the next one will be in Echuca VIC at Easter 2023. They are also talking about running a mini muster in the Barossa Valley next year. I would assume that would be at Easter as well.

Thanks Kev, seems the only way for me to get any info and details in advance is to join the 4CV register, provided I don't have to join Facebook. I have put a few parts up for sale to pay for the registration fee.