XM 24v manual, Bundaberg

So it may be a series 1.5 with the Hydractive 2 type suspension? I’ve been trying various combinations of what that rear number plate might be via qld rego check to see if I can find a year without luck. CTR03 doesn’t exist on the check site, but that may be if it has been unregistered for a while. I can’t get the ppq webpage to open to see if CTR03 is currently available as a personalised plate.

Last edited:
Just the fact that it is a 24V PRV makes this car ultra desirable, regardless of its condition. These are super rare.

The best thing to do is make a list of the parts that would have been fitted your Xantia had it been built as a manual and then find them in other models. I don't think parts from an XM are the solution. The 5 speed 4 cyl manual Xantias sold here mostly had a cable and some later versions had a hydraulic clutch so there should be some local options if you can't use or don't have al the parts with the 406 donor. You would also have some wiring and BSI configuration issues given the auto will be missing. Maybe, start a separate thread on the Xantia V6 manual conversion?

Now shows as SOLD. Will it turn up on these pages?