WTD Renault Floride parts

julians

Fellow Frogger
Hi all
I have a potential project Floride that needs the following parts to complete it.
  1. Spare wheel front cover
  2. Hard top roof attachment levers
  3. Hard top rear window glass
  4. Hard top side quarter glass
  5. Window winder handles (Bakelite has disintegrated)
  6. Front indicators and bases
  7. Rear reflectors and bases
  8. Rear tail lenses
  9. Side indicator lights and bases
  10. Front badge (Same as Dauphine)
  11. Front boot lid (less rust than this one)
  12. Chrome wheel trims (R10 centre hubcaps ok, as long as they can be made shiny!)
  13. Side window seals and mechanisms ( to be confirmed – They are loose and no channel or rubbers)
If anyone has any of these items, please let me know, I'd be very keen to get a complete car together!
Thanks
Julian

Hi all
I have a potential project Floride that needs the following parts to complete it.
  1. Spare wheel front cover
  2. Hard top roof attachment levers
  3. Hard top rear window glass
  4. Hard top side quarter glass
  5. Window winder handles (Bakelite has disintegrated)
  6. Front indicators and bases
  7. Rear reflectors and bases
  8. Rear tail lenses
  9. Side indicator lights and bases
  10. Front badge (Same as Dauphine)
  11. Front boot lid (less rust than this one)
  12. Chrome wheel trims (R10 centre hubcaps ok, as long as they can be made shiny!)
  13. Side window seals and mechanisms ( to be confirmed – They are loose and no channel or rubbers)
If anyone has any of these items, please let me know, I'd be very keen to get a complete car together!
Thanks
Julian
Hi Julian, I may be able to help with some of your required items although I'm in N.S.W. Some of the parts you need (5,6,7,8,9) are obtainable from the French suppliers, however if you get stuck I have items (2,4,6,8 and maybe 10 and 1 ) I'll need to check item 1 as it may be from a Dauphine rather than a Floride. What H/T attachment levers do you need exactly?

Hi Julian, I may be able to help with some of your required items although I'm in N.S.W. Some of the parts you need (5,6,7,8,9) are obtainable from the French suppliers, however if you get stuck I have items (2,4,6,8 and maybe 10 and 1 ) I'll need to check item 1 as it may be from a Dauphine rather than a Floride. What H/T attachment levers do you need exactly?
That sounds fantastic Chris. I still have to do a thorough inspection on stills etc. to confirm if this a viable build or a rust basket case.
I don't think the Dauphine spare wheel cover will work on a Floravelle. It's a different shape.
The roof clips needed are shown in the picture.
Screenshot_20210119-100346_eBay.jpg

I'll be in touch via pm. Cheers Julian