WTB; wheels for r8

stcos85

Tadpole
Anyone got a set of wheels to suit an R8G. I have the standrad steel wheels but looking for something a bit different. Thought I would check on here before I buy a set from France. dont mind if they need a refurb so let me know if you have something available

I'd recommend duplicating this in the Renault forum as there's more traffic.

On the wheels themselves, consider Image Wheels:

https://www.imagewheels.co.uk/

A merit of them is that they'll do d 3 piece billet wheel in almost any width & offset you like with 150 mm PCD 3 stud drilling available in a wide range of wheel types.

The merits of them compared to the usual French stuff is being able to avoid 13" if you want to (& you should unless you are happy with one of the limited range of track-day tyres available in 13"; the road tyres available are not as impressive as was once the case) & being able to have different widths & offsets front & rear. At one point I had an extended email conversation with them concerning my then plans to get some made for my Djet. (I didn't proceed & stuck with some reversed R16TX 4.5x14" rims which I already had 1) I was, however, impressed by their interaction with me.

cheers! Peter

thanks for the replies. I have contacted image wheels.
looked back over some web sites and found madin wheels in France. they do a few nice wheels to suit.