WTB Renault R8 Project Car

andrewc

Fellow Frogger
Looking for an R8 as a project car. Can pick up from anywhere on the east coast (post Covid lockdown) 0414287790

Last edited:
hey Andrew, if you come across any ratty R8 1100's keep an eye out for one of my x2 R8s stolen with 12 other old Renaults in VIC mid April.
Both are white, I have some numbers and details if you come across anything.

Good luck in your search.
unnamed.jpg

Will do, why would someone steal RHD old Renault's?

Your guess is as good as mine.
No respect and a quick buck I suspect.

I also would pretty much guarantee the cars would have got chump change dumped at a wreckers compared to what 40 foot shipping containers are worth today.

Will do, why would someone steal RHD old Renault's?
Some, just a few, people have good taste. But those of us with good taste would never steal one. That's a contradiction though, isn't it!!

hey Andrew, if you come across any ratty R8 1100's keep an eye out for one of my x2 R8s stolen with 12 other old Renaults in VIC mid April.
Both are white, I have some numbers and details if you come across anything.

Good luck in your search.View attachment 135102
Good grief, there's a Michelin X on the car!!! No, two of them.

I do hope you make some progress on this....

Looking for an R8 as a project car. Can pick up from anywhere on the east coast (post Covid lockdown) 0414287790
There must be a few around still but most seem to have been wrecked in rallies, rusted away or already turned into project cars..... I don't know of any in the West but I'll remember if I hear of one.

There must be a few around still but most seem to have been wrecked in rallies, rusted away or already turned into project cars..... I don't know of any in the West but I'll remember if I hear of one.
Thanks John.