WTB R17 TL 1312 (1973) engine bay wiring harness

Shoji

Renault 17 TL 1312
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Wanted R17 TL 1312 (1973) engine bay wiring harness from under the dash to the engine bay. Preferably in factory condition and not altered.

If you have the end fittings/plugs/sockets seek a custom wiring harness maker.
Hot rod guys, use them all the time.
A 50 YO wiring harness is well past use by date. Plastic will be deteriorating and you risk a fire :(

Wanted R17 TL 1312 (1973) engine bay wiring harness from under the dash to the engine bay. Preferably in factory condition and not altered.

My brother manufactures wiring harnesses for classic cars - (as an aside, he has a pattern for the R8 Gordini). He is able to make to original spec from a sample. Click here:

Vintage Wiring Harness

My brother manufactures wiring harnesses for classic cars - (as an aside, he has a pattern for the R8 Gordini). He is able to make to original spec from a sample. Click here:

Vintage Wiring Harness
Thanks George and I'm interested. You have my details. Please pass them to your brother. Thank you!

Vintage Wiring Harness
Is your brother the one who told me he has a Renault 16 in his backyard? (I was there getting a wiring loom done a couple of years ago and the guy I saw had a r16). Sounded like it hadn’t gone anywhere in a long time!

Is your brother the one who told me he has a Renault 16 in his backyard? (I was there getting a wiring loom done a couple of years ago and the guy I saw had a r16). Sounded like it hadn’t gone anywhere in a long time!
Probably. His factory is in Ringwood, and he did have a 1970ish Green 16TS that he picked up, kept for about a year but decided to move it on.

Yeah. I have dealt with the company. Would have been 2 or 3 years ago (maybe more) that he told me he had the r16.

Getting some very strange PM's from this advert. Me thinks scammers. Anybody else getting this crap??

"Hello if you are still interested in the R17 TL 1312 engine bay wiring harness 1973, i have one for sale at a cheap price, selling it cheap because i have a urgent family issue i need to sort, text me o xxxxxxxx or text me on (xxx) xxxxxxx. Thank you and God bless you"

"Matthew in Missouri has a R17 TL 1312 (1973) engine bay wiring harness that he wants to part out for a cheaper price but because i'm not in the state right now, i couldn't purchase it from him maybe you should contact it and see if he still have it for sale.Here's his email xxxxxx8@xxxxx"

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange, I see a few of these and delete any posts and the username associated.
This one is odd as there is no username? Might have made the PMs before I deleted the user?

Thanks for the report notifications, if the scammer is sending PMs I won't be aware of the activity.

Chris