WTB for 306

Ally

Tadpole
WTB 2001 306 driver's side wiper arm. Mine won't press hard enough on the glass to wipe properly.
I'm in Gundaroo NSW. Ta.

I had the same problem with my sons 306 . Tried for ages and replaced the arm a couple of times to no avail . I ended up getting a replacement blade , one of those super floppy ones like they use on the later models and fitted it to the existing arm . Got it from super cheap . Fixed the problem instantly and stayed fixed . Should have done it a long time ago and they last so much longer . They are more expensive though but well worth it

Same, replaced the arm and then after that failed took apart the whole wiper mechanism to look for anything loose. My hunch is that its wear in the bearings for the windscreen wiper mounts. But if anyone knows for sure I'd be interested to hear it.

I have a spare set of wipers from my old 1999 model cabriolet. If they are of any use to someone, please let me know.

I did take a couple of photos, but they didn’t show up very well once I had uploaded them. I’ll try the photos again, hopefully tomorrow.

Cheers,
Andrew