WTB 1975 504 Carburettor repair kit

SC Pug

Tadpole
Hi We have a 1975 504 with twin soles carburettors and on one of the carbs the accelerator pump is leaking badly so I need to find a repair kit to rebuild both carbs. The carburettor has a metal tag listing the carbs as Solex 34 BICSA 8 so I looked on google and have found kits and new carbs for 34 BICSA 3 but not 8 so I was wondering if anyone has come across this and can advise me on where I can purchase the correct repair kit from.
I am based in Melbourne Western Suburbs.
Thanks

Chuck them. Get an earlier manifold and replace it with a reconditioned solex twin barrel or the appropriate weber. Much better set up.
Hi Neil they are not for me personally but for a customer. Every where we look online lists the 34 BICSA 3 and not 8 as this vehicle has so I’m trying to find out what the difference is and if anyone knows where I can get the repair kits from to do both carbs.

I think the important part is the 34 BICSA and not so much the number suffix - doesn't the number suffix just refer to different jet configurations? EG webers have a whole bunch of 32DIR xx - which is the same carby, just different base tuning configs.

For example: https://wagendass.com/en/gasket-kit...-SOLEX-34bicsa-on-peugeot-403-404-et-504.html

References the same kit for the 34 BICSA 3 and 34 BICSA 12
Thanks for the information we sent the vehicle to Wilson carbs and they are going to overhaul both of the carbs for us.

Where are Wilson Carbs please. I have a Weber on my 76 Citroen BX19GT I can't get right. Thanks