Wrecking most rwd Pugs

Hi Ian. Would you have a manual conversion to fit an 86 SLi? Any minilite/superlite type wheels? Thanks

I have 14inch Dunlop and 505 wagon alloys
I have no suitable 5 speed boxes but can supply most other parts for a manual conversion

I have 14inch Dunlop and 505 wagon alloys
I have no suitable 5 speed boxes but can supply most other parts for a manual conversion
Can you send photos of the wheels? What gearbox would fit and how much for the other parts? Thanks

Ian, I'm searching for a fan belt / crankshaft pulley to suit a 403 / 203 . Are you able to help?
Brittle buggers aren't they?
Cheers: Deane.

Sunroof? Door trims? Boot lock? few other bits... I ll message you a list in the next few days...

Cheers

dino
Dino,

I was rummaging through some things earlier this week and saw a 604 headlight (upside down in the crate). I haven’t yet fished it out, mainly because there are too many things on top of it. However, if it’s something that you might be interested in, I’ll try and get to the crate during the weekend. I don’t know what condition it’s in. I didn’t even know that I still had any bits from that car.

Who knows, there might be some other 604 bits and pieces in that crate, too.

Cheers,
Andrew

srs 1 or 2?
Blue tweed for series one, for my 505?

I’m mainly interested in the driver’s seat because that’s the one that usually gets t worst wear, but pl let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Andrew

Ian, I'm searching for a fan belt / crankshaft pulley to suit a 403 / 203 . Are you able to help?
Brittle buggers aren't they?
Cheers: Deane.
Thanks for the reply Ian but Bob Nelson rang me to say that he had one for nix that I can have and I accepted the kind offer.
It was the narrow one by the way......... All I have to do now is make sure I don't drop this one! 🤬 Cheers and thanks anyway!