Wrecking most rwd Pugs

ianrobbo

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
I have a vast range of nos and used parts to suit all early cars from 203 to 505
Currently wrecking 7 various 505's many parts still good and waiting for you

Over the closed border. Indeed over the hills and far away. Send a message.

Early or late 504?
I have some early front hubs and rears don't change

Hi, where are you located?
Looking for 504 front and rear hubs.

If you click on a member's icon, often details are revealed

THUS:

Ian Robbo.JPG

Any 604 parts... ? Thank you.

Cheers

Dino

Ianrobbo, would you have a torque converter in good condition (especially the input splines) to suit 4HP22 (4 speed 505)?

I have a complete 4HP22 with hoses and dipstick not keen to seperate and with borders closed hard to ofload

Thanks mate. How much, and can you confirm the condition of the torque converter splines? Do you know the history of the box, and if it drove well?

What are you looking for Dino? I have a lot of 604 spares.
Sunroof? Door trims? Boot lock? few other bits... I ll message you a list in the next few days...

Cheers

dino

g,day ianrobbo , pekay49 here we spoke earlier about if you had a rear seat squab in good nick for a 405 mi16 series 2 and you have, if you want to talk about sending it or arrange to send it to me to Linton Vic, i think we agreed on $100 dollars for the squab lets talk please phone me on 0408 100364 please thankyou as i will be ready to pay you.

I have a vast range of nos and used parts to suit all early cars from 203 to 505
Hi, would you have some 505 parts
a blue drivers door armrest for a S1 ?
a Gti boot lid spoiler ?
Gti sway bars ?
Perhaps we should chat. How do I get in touch.
TIA.

Click on Ian's avatar on the left side bar, and you can start a conversation with him.

Hi Ian looking for a set of elecrtric side mirrors for S2 505

Thanks