Wrecking 406 Coupe 1999 D8 Auto

JoshD

Fellow Frogger
As per the title, I am wrecking a 1999 Peugeot 406 Coupe D8 auto.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/collinsvale/wrecking/wrecking-peugeot-406-coupe-d8-1999/1263777662

Engine and trans good (188k) with recent timing belt, clear coat peeling from roof and bonnet, black interior, currently drives perfectly (before I pull it apart).

I only purchased it for the front bumper, so everything else is available.

PM or reply through the gumtree ad for parts and details.

I am located in Southern Tasmania, but can post at buyers expense

Attachments

• IMG_8115.JPG
    IMG_8115.JPG
    478.3 KB · Views: 115
Have you still got the drivers seat and is it in good condition also how much would you want for it $$$.Thankyou

I have both front seats but they have a few cracks in the leather. Would need repairing

Is the sunroof in good working order? I'm interested in the obtaining a complete functioning sunroof mechanism excluding the glass. I'm particularly interested in both elbow mechanisms and both cables.

Hi Josh, do you still have the inside l & r side pieces for the door mirrors and any good door clips? Regards Robey

Hi Josh, do you have any bits left?

I'm looking for an air conditioning compressor for my D9 406 Hdi. It's unlikely that the compressors are interchangeable, but I can only ask!

Cheers,
Andrew

Hi Josh

I am looking for the plastic front inner guard liners and the plastic front undertray .