Wrecking 203,403 some 404 504 and 505

Hi Ian

Do you have a clutch throw out lever for the hydraulic clutch in 404? Ideally NOS of course, but any good , uncracked one would do

I have suspicions about the one in Pugsley

Andrew

Do you happen to have a bonnet release cable with a good knob, front bumper over-rider and chrome bumper mounting bolts for a 203? Thanks

Hi Robbo
I need a part for my 403b heater unit. The left hand opening flap at the bottom has broken on mine. If you don't want to separate the part I'll buy the whole unit. Must be a B model - as you know the early heaters are different.

Hi Ian, this is a big wish but do you have a working ‘73 504 gl dash clock and radio? Thanks

Do you happen to have a bonnet release cable with a good knob, front bumper over-rider and chrome bumper mounting bolts for a 203? Thanks

If you've had no success with the bonnet release I have a method to solve the problem of these molded on knobs. First obtain a good windscreen wiper or instrument light switch knob. These have a brass insert threaded M4. Break off the remains of the bonnet release knob and turn down the cable end to 3.8mm. Thread that section M4 and fit the good knob. Note that you must have the 0.2mm difference to ensure that the knob screws on easily.

If you don't have the gear to do this, send me the cable and I'll fix it for you. If you can't find a good knob I can turn up a replacement in aluminium. This looks OK when bead blasted or it can be painted to match. PM me if interested.

BTW, I have a slightly rusty bumper overrider you can have.

Tony

Hi Robbo
Do you have front guard panels for S1 505? Left and right ... in white preferably

If you do - how cheaply can I get them to S Aust?

Cheers
RobJer

Hi Robbo
Any chance you have a 404 brake booster? I believe they are the same as a R8G and I’m building a replica up and need one 0419655667
Cheers
Pete

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Hi Ian: Any chance of a set of 404 disc brakes........... I know it's like a search for an honest politician but have to keep trying. :spy::spy:

Rocker cover no problem $50 plus post will include bolts and oilsels but not perimiter gasket.