WRC Spain on Red Bull TV

Bit late but the Rally results are:-

1/ Neuville
2/ Evans
3/ Sordo
4/ Ogier
5/ Rovanpera

Ogier made the news again for getting fined by the Police on transport stage for passing a car on the shoulder and second offence for failing to stop for the Police. Perhaps it was the language barrier, difficulty in reading hand signals 🤣 ;) . This follows a fine in Croatia on transport for hitting another car in traffic. In Spain he also was fined by the race officials, early reports I read said the fine was for not having his helmet strap properly done up, another article said he was wearing his balaclava outside his race uniform so ??. What ever the case he keeps messing up.

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/ogier-fined-for-overtaking-on-hard-shoulder-at-rally-spain/

What is the world coming to, when Spanish police actually fine the world's top rally driver for breaching a road rule on a transport stage!?
Anyway, I recall he said he was retiring at the end of this season? That will be 8 championships, unless something disastrous happens in a few weeks.

Surely, he couldn't resist trying to equal Loeb's nine championships?? The achievement of which seems almost a given if he just bothers to turn up.

Ah! so he really isn't going to have a tilt at 9 championships (I am assuming he wins this one..).
That is very hard to understand; lord knows it's not like his dominance shows any signs of waning. I get the idea he could potentially win a several more championships if he wanted to. Another one of life's mysteries...

Apparently, living out of suitcase can get tiring.

I think he wants to try bit of circuit stuff.