WRC - Cyprus

Thread was read... no need to get presumptious.

Was not aware it is a naughty no-no to start a new thread on one of the biggest decisions made this year in World Rally, my apologies!

Tim

Last edited:
Zantetsuken said:
Thread was read... no need to get presumptious. Was not aware it is a naughty no-no to start a new thread on one of the biggest decisions made this year in World Rally, my apologies! Tim
It's not a big no-no ... but we had been discussing this exact topic for the last week or so in this thread. S'Ok ... :cheers:

- XTC206 -

XTC206 said:
It's not a big no-no ... but we had been discussing this exact topic for the last week or so in this thread. S'Ok ... :cheers:
- XTC206 -
I gather Tim just didn't see this thread.

Of course I read the thread, I said I did in my previous post? I read alot of what goes on in here but rarely post.

In my view the Peugeot inquiry is a different matter to just a wrap up of the rally of Cyprus, I wonder how many rallies the 307 has been running this illegal water pump before the stewards found the anomaly.

It's all good.

Tim

Last edited:
Zantetsuken said:
Of course I read the thread, I said I did in my previous post? I read alot of what goes on in here but rarely post.

In my view the Peugeot inquiry is a different matter to just a wrap up of the rally of Cyprus, I wonder how many rallies the 307 has been running this illegal water pump before the stewards found the anomaly.

It's all good.

Tim
Maybe Colin Bond has been lending Aussies to the WRC for stewarding duties. They do a great job at V8 Supercar meetings, NOT!