Would anyone like to see pics of this 1976 Peugeot 504?

EdK

Tadpole
Tadpole
Recently took these pics of a Pug while its car cover was temporarily off EdK 24/6/2023

Attachments

• IMG_7104smaller.jpg
    IMG_7104smaller.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7106smaller.jpg
    IMG_7106smaller.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_7108smaller.jpg
    IMG_7108smaller.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7110smaller.jpg
    IMG_7110smaller.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7116 v2smaller.jpg
    IMG_7116 v2smaller.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7123 croppedsmaller.jpg
    IMG_7123 croppedsmaller.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 172
Recently took these pics of a Pug while its car cover was temporarily off EdK 24/6/2023
Thanks for sharing this. My project is a 76 Ti with exactly the same trim and colour. Nice to get a visual on how it might look when I'm finished.

Thanks for your kind words. Hope you have good success with yours. Do you have a target finish date? As you can see from the odometer, this Pug has done just 71,000 kms or so (genuine "mileage", it belonged to my wife's father and was his pride and joy). Unfortunately, we are a three car family, including Pug, and Pug is not used any more. Seems such a waste. So my wife is still making the final decision on selling it off. Watch this space. I can't work out what the Forum procedure is for putting a vehicle up for sale. I would love Pug to go to a nice home, sooner rather than later ... EdK 27/6/2023

That's a nice car, and very nostalgic for some of us. I notice some signs of rust on the drivers side sill panel. Much fish oil applied could keep it at bay.

That's a nice car, and very nostalgic for some of us. I notice some signs of rust on the drivers side sill panel. Much fish oil applied could keep it at bay.
I was going to say that, before you replace the cover apply fish oil to the few spots with rust starting. Many people wish they had done this after ignoring advice. Cheap and easy to buy a pressure pack of fish oil.

Thanks for your kind words. Hope you have good success with yours. Do you have a target finish date? As you can see from the odometer, this Pug has done just 71,000 kms or so (genuine "mileage", it belonged to my wife's father and was his pride and joy). Unfortunately, we are a three car family, including Pug, and Pug is not used any more. Seems such a waste. So my wife is still making the final decision on selling it off. Watch this space. I can't work out what the Forum procedure is for putting a vehicle up for sale. I would love Pug to go to a nice home, sooner rather than later ... EdK 27/6/2023
I don't really have a target finish date. My brother and I are going to work on it together
and he will be doing most of the bodywork, so a lot depends on when he can spare the time. I wish you well with your sale. It sounds like a great car for someone to buy.