Workshop Manuals - DS

rodds23

Tadpole
:cry: HELP! I am tryingto locate the two Citroen repair manuals for the DS dated March 1974 (for D vehicles all types produced since 1965). The two repair manuals are numbered 008141 & 008142.
Would appreciate any advice or information on how to locate these manuals. :cheers:

rodds23 said:
:cry: HELP! I am tryingto locate the two Citroen repair manuals for the DS dated March 1974 (for D vehicles all types produced since 1965). The two repair manuals are numbered 008141 & 008142.
Would appreciate any advice or information on how to locate these manuals. :cheers:

I thought everyone in the world with a DS had a copy of these by now :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously though at the next car club meeting grab a copy of the CD's from Craig or Paul. I can give you a download link if your on broadband.

seeya,
Shane L.

DoubleChevron said:
I thought everyone in the world with a DS had a copy of these by now :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously though at the next car club meeting grab a copy of the CD's from Craig or Paul. I can give you a download link if your on broadband.

seeya,
Shane L.

Hi Shane,
Would appreciate the download link, yes I am on broadband. :)
Thanks & regards
Rod