Wiring diagram 307 2007

Jors

Tadpole
Hi there!

I am looking for wiring diagrams of a 2007 peugeot 307 HDI 2.0
Haynes has wiring diagrams, but they are for Peugeot 307 from 2001 to 2003.:disappr:Has anyone got access to wiring diagrams for a 2007 model?

Greetings, Jors

I might have one, but there are many diagrams spread over 2000+ files. Which system is wanted?

Wow! Mate that would be fantastic!!
I am particularly interested in the A/C system wiring diagram but specifically for the 2007 model...
(and if there is a diagram that has the ecu wires specified that would be awesome).

My 307 files are all for earlier cars, so I had a look for a Citroen C4 diesel from that time, which is on a similar structure. This is the diagram for an air conditioned auto 1.6 HDI. I hope it helps.
p195.jpg

Scheme
schema.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mate! Thank you.. I can however not read the specs on the diagram, is this how the file is for you?? letters and numbers are blurry...
Dying to find out if this might be the right diagram...Any chance you can get me a better quality scan/file???
For it to be the right diagram the A/C fuse on the BSI needs to be on F14 according to the owners manual.....

Jors

A/C clutch control circuit fault, pointing to relay in BSM, need to locate correct wires to check continuity/ voltage to trouble shoot..

Repost of diagram - they are readable as posted, but AF may be reducing them.
p195.jpg
Try a gif
p195.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate,
Thank you for resending the file, i do have trouble reading it still, connector and other letters and numbers are blurry. Any chance you can upload it to https://wetransfer.com, and post the link?? it lets you upload the file in the original size and it will give you a link. We will be able to open the link from here.

Many thanks , Jors,
Sorry to be a nag, but it seems that it can be the right diagram as the F14 on the BSI is the A/C fuse..fingers crossed

One more try. The original C4 image is readable, even if from an image. It would be better if enhanced.
xxxx.jpg