Windscreen Mylar for 84 - 505

Kooti

Fellow Frogger

Hi
I am trying to find the silver Mylar windscreen moulding for a 505 but have not been successful. does anyone have any idea where i might obtain some. Also the Mylar for Mini looks similar does any one know if this will fit?
Thanks Kooti

Front or rear?

I've been told the rubber screen surround for the front on a base (SR, SLi?) doesn't have the silver trim which simplifies things and still looks ok.
The same advice was to paint the rear trim black, because it will always disintegrate in the sun.

Late model wagon front screen rubber I think, or maybe SLi. They look way better than the one with chrome coloured trim.

Thanks for the feedback.
I wouldn't mind if the windscreen rubber was all black however I really don't want to remove the windscreen to change the rubber to much risk of breaking a screen. Maybe painting Mylar black could work? Any other ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks Kooti

If you took it very slowly,plenty of fluid..ie soapy water or such,and maybe an extra pair of hands.I have changed plenty,cannot recall breaking one.Other thought,if you are screen insured ,and glass sandy...BUT DO NOT CALL O'BRIENS.My youngest son got them to put front screen in his Mi16 20 years ago.He forgot to ask me first.THREE EIGHTY!!..My price in Ballarat.windscreen Power in Ballarat have a Network of contacts who support one another.They may have a contact up your way.O'briens fit one in four screens..in the World.They have trillions of dollars...NO NEED TO RIP PEOPLE OFF.!!

Try Lewin.
Just Google ..... Peugeot Spare Parts, Soames St, Brisbane.

Though actually....can't you just pull it out, and leave it out ?