Who has a Tissier van?

driven

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
cit.jpg

Hi :)
Well when I win lotto the second time I will buy one ?? They are great and would make my day :rolleyes: Some individuals had imagination and skill and the drive to do it.
Jaahn maybee this too !
1597014131060.png

Last edited:
Here is the ultimate CX Wagon. I think you would have to be in France to have one of these specials.

Cheers, Ken

Tissier-Citroën-mail-7.jpg

Here is the ultimate CX Wagon. I think you would have to be in France to have one of these specials.

Cheers, Ken

View attachment 124260
There was a really good article from someone that used to drive one of these posted recently. I'll find it if I can. It was a hell of a day for them to get the newspapers across the country on time!

Hi :)
What is it about the previous French attitude to life that 'allowed' these extravagances ?:worship:
Here is another unknown far out Citroen that was produced. Compare that to the boring slow old pommie style buses of those post war days, I remember well.
Jaahn

Reactions: COL
The admins of the CCC UK Facebook group have decreed that from now on every time someone posts one of those silly photoshopped DS Van photos it will be immediately deleted.

The admins of the CCC UK Facebook group have decreed that from now on every time someone posts one of those silly photoshopped DS Van photos it will be immediately deleted.
Gees UFO now you have removed my dream by implying they are only illusions 🥴
Jaahn