Who has a Dacia Duster in Australia....anybody ?

jr20516v

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
As the heading says.......... just checking if there are any owners here.

One just sold on FB in Qld. White, with a brush bar, a/t tyres. Wasn't on for long. I think I have seen the same vehicle on carsales last year. Did you buy it?

One just sold on FB in Qld. White, with a brush bar, a/t tyres. Wasn't on for long. I think I have seen the same vehicle on carsales last year. Did you buy it?
yes, I did.....do you know anything about it?

I'm sure it came up for discussion when it was (presuming it was the same car) on Carsales last year (I think it was last year), and I thought that discussion was on this forum somewhere. I don't know anything about the car except I have seen two white ones advertised in Qld, or the same one twice :). I deleted the Carsales ad that I had saved when it was for sale ages ago. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Here you go.... pics. I cannot believe how good this car is and why they have not sold them in OZ.....although there are rumours they are coming in 2025. The 1.5 DCI is a gem too.

Attachments

• PB130304 copy (Small).jpg
    PB130304 copy (Small).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 81
  • PB130309 copy (Small).jpg
    PB130309 copy (Small).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 80
Sadly I may have to sell it as a car I have been chasing for 3 months has come into my notice.........the very day I purchased the Dacia....Damn !! I only have the 1 garage :{

I saw one about a year ago here in Hobart! Was so used to seeing pictures and review videos on youtube (as you do as a chronic car nerd...) that it took a moment for my brain to realise i was looking at one in the flesh in Australia!

It was past and gone and I dont even remember what colour it was, maybe white or grey but dont quote me on that.