Where is John (jbn)?

Armidillo

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Has anyone heard from John, our most committed 2CV driver, lately? Not aware that there's a Raid happening this year - it's not like him to be so quiet...

Cheers

Alec

I'm sure he wasn't down in Victoria checking on a red 2CV, but I did expect a comment from John about the ability to leave a 2CV unlocked without anyone stealing it.
Hope John is well and somewhere enjoying a nice warm holiday.

Ken

Reactions: WLB
I was thinking the same myself.
Hope all is well JBN.
Cheers.
I sensed something was different as well... then I saw this thread... hope he is well...

Cheers

Dino

He responded to a PM I sent yesterday, but only to provide information I needed. Showed no inclination to engage in idle chit chat, but then it's not as if I'm an actual friend - I only know him through AF.
So either he's ok, just taking a break from AF, or he's not ok, but doesn't want to talk about it to me/us.

He responded to a PM I sent yesterday, but only to provide information I needed. Showed no inclination to engage in idle chit chat, but then it's not as if I'm an actual friend - I only know him through AF.
So either he's ok, just taking a break from AF, or he's not ok, but doesn't want to talk about it to me/us.
That's fine, good to hear he responded and with the way bun fights develop, not surprised if that is the simple reason. I am sure he will respond in his own good time of his choosing.

Thanks for the update.