What RIMs are these (504 stud pattern)

gazob

Tadpole
Have had this set of rims (set of 5) floating around for a while, and they don't fit over the brakes on my modified 504, what would they have originally been on and are they worth keeping / selling?

pWCnUemQtSyWCHuD8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pWCnUemQtSyWCHuD8

have a set of 5 in really nice to very good condition, if a bit dusty.

GaZ

I believe they are a Cheviot wheel.

What mods are you doing to your 504?

Mine is a Rally 504, all mods done by previous owner

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yDxAvuu7mgq7FCXZA

Vicroads has an issue with full rollcage, and I realised Im not serious enough to do the whole forest rally bit, so am thinking of either moving on to something else, or removing half the rollcage and keeping it as a road going rally tribute.

GaZ

They look like performance wheels. Dad bought some ages ago for a 504 we used to have.

Sorry.....now thinking about some more they are Performance Wheels.

Peugeotspares in Brisbane use to sell them as an aftermarket wheel for 504's and early 505's ..20 years ago!

Nice looking 504!

What mods have you done to it?

Modifications are extensive, and as mentioned before all done by Brian Cranny, the previous owner.

Has had extensive work done to the engine, and and efter market ECU microsquirt controlling the efi system

Has largely 505 suspension, upgraded brakes with bias control, fuel system upgraded with redundant pump, swirlpot and tank in boot, strengthened chasis, full rollcage, 5 speed, quaiff lsd, sports seats, 6 point harnesses, rear seats replaced restraint points for spare wheels.

Currently needs alot of bushings replaced, and suspension going over, brakepads are almost gone, fuel tank nèeds a rethink, an annoying oil leak fixed, but still starts easily and is fun to drive.

Not currently registered, and without searching further cannot find a mechanic who will roadworthy it in vic with a full rollcage, and a couple have wanted me to replace the bonnet as well.

If I could get $10K or close to it for it I would probably sell, can post more pictures if anyone has specific areas of interest.

Gaz

The 504 shared a stud pattern with the Subaru Brumby. It was common enough to put 504 wheels on a Brumby.

Nice car but I think you are dreaming about its value I would reckon 2 -3k max

I had a 405 with a bolted on hub cap like that ,it was some time ago so cant recall the detail ,pugs